Tuesday 27 October 2020

TIME TO EXPERIMENT

 Over the past few weeks I have been experimenting with acrylic pours and jewellery making.  What a lot of fun it has been. Suddenly , it all made sense and I started producing something that did not look as if it had been painted by a demented elephant.  

I am not sure if the breakthrough was good for me.  The playful attitude and acceptance of less than perfect art slowly disappeared.  My quest for perfection reared its stressful head.

Of course I am enjoying myself but not quite in the initial uninhibited way I did as I started a new journey in my artistic life.  Colours are my 'thing' and the jewellery is beautiful but I am always looking to add to it.

Perhaps it is time to start another experiment.  

I will be posting some photos of my jewellery soon.

To anyone reading this, I wish you and your family and friends a safe journey through this strange time in our history.  I often wonder what my parents would think if they came back into this world and saw masked people everywhere.  They would think they had been transported to a foreign planet.

Oh, well , here I go, off to try something new. Here are  few of the items I have been busy with.

Nature's Greens

Volcano series in earrings and pendants.

Colours of the sea.


No comments: