Monday 27 March 2017

URBAN SKETCHING

It has been ages since I have added anything to my blog.  It has been a tough year healthwise but am now on the mend and feeling more like my old self.  Urban sketching has become a real passion for me and I am sketching more than ever before.   I have met a great group of sketchers in South Africa in a small seaside town called Hermanus.  They sketch whenever they can .  I had the privilege of spending several days sketching with them. It is good to have made new friends with similar interests.  I am hoping that two sisters will be able to visit me in Germany for a few days and we can spend time sketching in the lovely little town in which I live.  It is a Spa town and there are so many stunning places, buildings and landscapes to excite any keen sketcher.  

I belong to an art society called the Kunstverein Mindelheim. I am keen to get together a group of artists to spend time enjoying their sketchbooks.  For this reason I will be hosting a sketchcrawl on the 24th June in Bad Wörishofen - my town and am really looking forward to it.  I hope we willl have a good turnout.

Here are a few of my latest sketches done in South Africa.








 

No comments: