Sunday 3 April 2016

MIXED MEDIA JOURNAL - JOYS OF SPRING

I decided that I was going to have a fun journal filled with mixed media experiments. Spring is my favourite time of the year in Bavaria, Germany. The world around me is exploding with colour. Spring flowers of every hue are popping out of the quiet winter soil.  The trees are wearing their Spring underwear before the greens of summer foliage hide their lovely forms.
This is an experiment in mixed media. I so enjoyed the process. I was happy with the result. Hope you too, enjoy it and let me know what you think.




Today, there are two magpies stripping twigs from a fir tree and I can see their black and white outfits as they jump around the branches looking like two very busy waiters in a Victorian restaurant. Their rather unmelodious voices are mingling with the pure lilting sounds of the blackbirds. Charming little blue tits are chattering to each other and the sun is shining.

3 comments:

Chammi Kaiser said...

Hallo Roy,

Sent you an email but it did not reach you. Thanks for the nice words about my art work. My email address is chammi.kaiser@web.de. Write and I will reply.

Unknown said...

You write as well as you paint 👄

Chammi Kaiser said...

What a nice thing to say. You have made my day.