Friday 19 August 2016

URBAN SKETCHING IN SPAIN

I have just returned from a wonderful week in Spain.  My friends Loli and Harold run art holidays.  Their home which houses the visiting artists is a beautiful villa high on a hill above the town of Beniginam.  The views from the terrace across the valley to the distant mountains are just crying out to be painted.  The tutor was a really good artist called Paul Weaver.  He and his charming wife were very much part of the group.  There was much laughter, terrific food all made by Loli and generous pouring of wine by Harold.  Loli makes the best Paella in Spain!!!!
It is worth taking a look and hopefully you will find a tutor who suits you and join us next year.  This is my third visit which says it all.  Here is a link to their website www.dalvaro.co.uk

I love urban sketching and these are some of the sketches done during my week in Spain.


 

No comments: