Friday 8 August 2014

SHOW YOUR WORK ON SEVERAL ONLINE FORUMS

I have been busy the last week showing my work on several forums.  I belong to one here in Germany called Mygall which has a lot to offer German artists.
The others are Wetcanvas (really worth joining as a member).  It costs nothing just a little discipline and commitment.  Painters Online is the other - also a worthwhile forum.  Take a look and see what you think.  Any questions you might have, please feel free to ask.  I would be happy to help.  I love to see artists showing their work instead of shoving everything into boxes or the cellar.  Who knows, you might find buyers.

I am still busy with a painting which is rather large.  I have changed it once or twice but am now finding my way and am happy with what is happening.

Happy painting.  Enjoy the process. 

No comments: